Contest

[Contest][bleft]

Apple

[Apple][twocolumns]

ENTRY: Most Memorable Experience with my Nokia phone


Last year, I am dreaming of a new phone that has a powerful camera, best for browsing, gaming and perfect for a tech-y  like me. And I am thankful that WOMWorld Nokia gave me a Nokia N8 as my prize from their contest. And this Nokia N8 is my very first Nokia phone since birth! And with this Nokia phone, all the memorable experience happened.




I received my first call via Nokia N8 from my Mama asking if I am okay and looking for my safety in going back home.

Nokia really helps in connecting people!







One of the craziest day in my life when me and my friend go to unfamiliar place in Pasay... We are clueless that day because we really don't know that place. Luckily, I remembered that the Nokia N8 has a GPS and OVI Maps... That is the reason why we locate our current location and the streets to get out in that place! That so very unforgettable!



Playing Games with my N8 really rocks!!! Me and my cousins always play Fruit Ninja and Angry Birds, as a past time. Bonding with cousins is priceless because I can't buy happiness for them, Nokia phone gave the happiness for them!











Capturing memories, especially those unforgettable makes the memories more unforgettable because of the Camera of Nokia Phones! The best thing to spend time with Nokia N8 is to make some Wacky Shots! Jump Shots! now, the Planking Shots! 








Watching movies with my family is also memorable to me! As what Nokia's slogan, Connecting People... It really connects me and my family with some bonding! Connecting People not just wireless... because of their products!




As of these days, Nokia really change my life! as what you can observe in my blog, it is now  all about technology and it the 70% of articles in this blog is about Nokia... This is how Nokia change my life and makes all things memorable!











Don't forget to download my Application in OVI Store!


*This article is an entry for Nokia Essay Writing Contest
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Promo

[Promo][threecolumns]

Application

[Application][grids]

Games

[Games][grids]