Contest

[Contest][bleft]

Apple

[Apple][twocolumns]

Globe Telecom's MyApps Mall offers a thousand of Apps for you!

Having a gadget is so cool, how about adding some extra cool features, with applications that can be downloaded on your mobile devices, tablets, or computers?
Is your device runs on Java, Symbian, Blackberry or Windows Mobile but don't know where to download those applications that you will need?


Luckily Globe Telecom has launched a one-stop web and mobile portal that links people with contents and applications they like, the MyApps Mall!
MyApps Mall offers a thousand of paid or free applications, games and wallpapers that is perfect for your devices!

The best thing to do first is head over at MyApps Mall and register for a minute and ativate it using your number, and set your phone so that the list of available free and paid products for your phone will be showed for you.
Below are my Top 5 Favorite apps for my Nokia device that I found in MyApps Mall:

1. Facebook Mobile

Facebook is one of the top social networking site of this era. With Facebook Mobile, updating status, photos, and messaging is more easy to use in just a click!




With Google Maps at MyApps Mall, I will never be lost.
Looking for direction and near establishments will be more possible. Now with Google Latitude feature, I can now see my friends location!
 3. Opera Mobile Web Browser
Surfing the internet is my virtual life. With Opera Mobile Web Browser's power to surf the net faster and convenient is now possible for my phone!
Now staying connected to any social networking sites is now possible.
 4. Sketch Effect
Photo editing for phone is so cool! Sketching my photo in an instant and share it to my friends on Facebook. Now I can change my profile pictures with this app!
Download it now!
5. Yahoo Messenger
With this app, sending free SMS and chat on mobile was made possible.
Now I can stay connected and in touch with my contacts anytime and anywhere.
Download it now!


Can't wait to have those cool apps or more apps? So head over at MyApps Mall and get the cool apps waiting for you!

This is my official entry to the Globe-YugaTech My Apps Mall Contest
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :

Comments? Suggestions? Leave it here now!


Promo

[Promo][threecolumns]

Application

[Application][grids]

Games

[Games][grids]