Contest

[Contest][bleft]

Apple

[Apple][twocolumns]

Angry Birds Share & Play. For Facebook Timeline, Blog or any Web Page!

Angry Birds Game was officially launched on Facebook last February, and recently Rovio announced on its blog the Share & Play feature for their Angry Birds on Facebook.
Share & Play allows us to share Angry Birds to our friends, blog or any other web pages without hassle, installer, just click to play!

To see what I mean, I embedded an Angry Birds Game below:

How to use Share & Play?
1) Play Angry Birds on Facebook and after playing a level,
2) Click “Share” to post the level on a timeline, or click "Embed" to generate HTML code or a link that you can use on your blog or website.
3) Play the level instantly on the timeline, blog, or webpage! No app installs, just straight to the bird-flinging action!


Below is the sample when I shared the link on my Facebook Timeline, now me and my friends can play Angry Birds on my Timeline hassle-free!
To try this, Play Angry Birds on Facebook  now!
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :

Comments? Suggestions? Leave it here now!


Promo

[Promo][threecolumns]

Application

[Application][grids]

Games

[Games][grids]