Contest

[Contest][bleft]

Apple

[Apple][twocolumns]

My Top Useful Applications from Ovi Store!

Congratulations for hitting 300,000 likes!


My Top Useful Applications from Ovi Store!
This holiday, I am hoping that my summer would be more exciting and I am so thankful that OVI Store relieves my boredom with their applications.


Here are my Top 3 applications that I am enjoying this summer,
Snaptu
1. Snaptu
Snaptu is very useful to me this summer because it lets me to share What’s on my mind, share What’s Happening, Read articles and News and also to check the weather if the day would be good!


Snaptu feeds my mind because it updates me what is the latest News, Gadgets and the information I needed.










The Opera Mini, it gives the best mobile experience for me and it allows me to browse the web anytime, anywhere!

With the use of Opera Mini I can check my email, Update my status in many social networking sites and it also allows me to update my blog! Fantastic!

Opera Mini is very helpful to me as a student, I using it for researching for my assignments and also for me to be updated in News and Current Affairs.





Ovi Map
My favorite! With this application, you’ll NEVER be lost! I am using it every time I am in travel and checking if I am in a right location because of its GPS! 


I remember the time when I am at unfamiliar and I dont know where to go, but I remember that I have my Ovi Map in my phone, so happy that I got home safely! Thanks to Ovi Map and to Ovi Store.










I am thankful to OVI Store that they provide those kind of applications to make my life and everybody’s life more easier and accessible!


I prepared a video presentation for my Top Applications... Enjoy!





Thanks!
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :

Comments? Suggestions? Leave it here now!


Promo

[Promo][threecolumns]

Application

[Application][grids]

Games

[Games][grids]