Motorola Droid RAZR Maxx , January 26th is the launching date?
Although Motorola doesn't have an official launching date about their Droid RAZR Maxx, but it's now filled with promising details on its website.
As Engadget's report:
"Assuming it's not a mistake of some sort, you can look for the latest addition to the RAZR family to be available on January 26th from both Verizon and Motorola itself."
So Motorola's fanatics in US are the first one who can experience this phone.
Here are some of the sneak peak of the details of Motorola Droid RAZR Maxx
- BATTERY: UNSTOPPABLE POWER
- ANDROID 4.0 (ICS) UPGRADEABLE: WE ALL SCREAM!
- DESIGN: SERIOUS BATTERY, SERIOUSLY THIN
- CONSTRUCTION: UNBEATABLE STRENGTH
- NETWORK SPEED: BE FEROCIOUSLY FAST
- MOTOCAST™: INFINITE ACCESS TO LIMITLESS LIBRARIES
- PRODUCTIVITY: TWICE THE POWER TO GO THE DISTANCE
- SMART ACTIONS: UNLOAD YOUR WORKLOAD
- SECURITY: YOUR SECRETS ARE SAFE
For more information about this phone visit Motorola's website here.